Monday, September 7, 2009

"Incoherent, blind, deaf and dumb"

I'm feeling a little disconcerted this morning. Just one of my reflective days. Thinking about your own life will always do that to you. Well...it does to me. I want to speak for myself. Not for an audience. I wish I was like Salinger who wrote in a room without windows. Remember, he talks about playing the piano in a closet if he were really good at it?
I want to go back and read "The Catcher in the Rye". And this time, I'll read it for you. I want to explore it all over again, discover what I didn't years ago. I'm sure a book has something new to offer every time you go back to it. It has happened to me before.
I'm tired of the way my writing has become so incoherent. I feel incapable of prose. I don't know what I'm saying right now, dear reader.
It's just that I miss my Catcher in the Rye terribly much :(
But I have the liberty to act up with my page right? This weblog is the only place where I don't have to worry about being discovered. So, please allow me.

September 7, 2009 (Monday) 12:49 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zuberi and I

I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age?  You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...