Thursday, September 3, 2009

FROZEN

My face on my knees, my hands around them and my eyes on the floor. I feel like a painting. You know, those abstract ones without a face in the frame? And my head is in a pool. I feel as though I left myself behind somewhere, where I experienced a proximity of souls. I made it eternal.
My arrested limbs, my frozen gaze, this still mind- they all stem from a moment of knowledge, that when souls fit in together correctly, they also fit in together as physical beings. That's when there is no discomfort of elbows, ribs or craned necks. That's when you can find abundance, even in a split embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zuberi and I

I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age?  You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...