1. I pressed "The Reed Cutter" against my chest, as I skipped puddles and made my way to the cafeteria.
2. I stopped by a pavement in Lainchaur and thought of two people, who sat there staring at the world, on an evening at the brink of rain.
3. I walked home as it started to drizzle and wondered what life might have been like, if it allowed you the liberty of walking with just the person you want to walk with.
4. I stared at the blank "To" space in the "compose" section of my email box and wondered how it could possibily be that I don't have an address to write to you at.
5. And I also wondered how it could possibly be that the person who speaks to my soul, may never speak to me again.
September 7, 2009 (Monday at 4:37 pm)
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zuberi and I
I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age? You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...
-
on what life meant to make out of faith
-
Mamu touched my hair the other day and said: This is not the hair of the girl I birthed. What did you do to your hair? I touched my hair, im...
-
i cannot imagine how you put up with a man who drags you by your nape and tells you to go to your room and puts you out in the night. it...
No comments:
Post a Comment