i cannot imagine how you put up with a man who drags you by your nape and tells you to go to your room and puts you out in the night. it's hard to believe we let ourselves get stretched so far for the sake of a social bond- just so there is still something to flaunt. the world confuses us no end about roles in a family. when he touches you, i wonder if you know it's alright to flinch or if you hold the lump in your throat back, and get on with the jagged rhythm. i wonder if you too feel sometimes like you're being pushed to the brink of insanity. if i've been desperately moved by the need to set my mind free, i'm sure you've felt it too.
let's change our mothers' lives a little?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zuberi and I
I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age? You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...
-
on what life meant to make out of faith
-
Mamu touched my hair the other day and said: This is not the hair of the girl I birthed. What did you do to your hair? I touched my hair, im...
-
i cannot imagine how you put up with a man who drags you by your nape and tells you to go to your room and puts you out in the night. it...
Hi. I am Pranaya's friend.
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing.
thank you. but it's pranaya who's amazing.how do i find your blog?
ReplyDeletewhat's your email?
ReplyDeletephoebelisp@gmail.com
ReplyDeletei think i've seen your blog now. the photos are great!
no that's not my blog!
ReplyDeleteI liked it :)
ReplyDelete