Friday, September 11, 2009

Blue Diamond Society

It took me sometime to find their office. When I finally did, it removed all my inhibitions about homosexuals, as I had percieved from a distance (TV and the like).

I was looking for some literature on the society and Bhumika Shrestha (Kailash) offered to help. Clad in dark jeans and a very bright pink shirt, Bhumika easily gave me a complex. She looked beautiful! And the red Tika on her forehead, actually gave her a deeply feminine look.

There were others at the office and there were some in the library, where I sat alongside them, reading books on the homosexual in Nepal and India.

I caught CA member Sunil Babu Panta unawares. But he sat talking to me for almost an hour, telling me how the BDS was organized and how the homosexuals have suffered in the past in Nepal, just as they still do in several parts of world today and will, unless they are understood for who they are.

I think I'm going back to their library to do more reading soon. I feel the need to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zuberi and I

I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age?  You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...