Wednesday, December 16, 2009

GRRRRRRRR

I can't believe there can be so much fuss over a puppy. My mother-in-law won't have her because she craps. And she will insist that dogs should always be tied. My mom won't have her because she lost her dog less and a year ago and thinks the cold of the house kills dogs and won't have her. My father won't let me have her because he thinks I should focus on other things in life- such as career- instead of a puppy. My husband won't let me have her, because he insists she is not mine.

But all I know is, that Aki loves me and I love her back just as selflessly. And that's what togetherness and belonging should be about. You should be have the right to be with the one you love. But there are permissions to be sought here. From everyone.

If they treat you like that over a puppy, can you imagine what they would do with other things in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zuberi and I

I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age?  You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...