Friday, October 9, 2009

Reprimand

A month passes you by, as though you' ve been in stasis an entire lifetime. It's a month, when you become one --even inside yourself. It's a month, when all your senses, all your knowldege of your being, your consciousness, all your years have taken shape in the form of the comprehension of a single feeling. To think that it's possible to be at a single feeling for so long...a feeling that gives you the blankness of the skies, a feeling that chokes you, makes you want to get out of your evil self- even as you know your intention is not to inflict anyone pain.
August and everything after...
Wake me up when September ends...
And October finds me at war with myself.
Gosh! Months...their names and an individual trying to set right, everything she set wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zuberi and I

I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age?  You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...