Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Like it is

Annie says I should be writing about myself for five minutes on the clock, daily.

I wonder what that would read like. It would probably be narcissistic or just insular. All my writing is both, anyway. And I feel like I don't know what else to write about at this point.

So, a friend pointed out the impact of mercury retrograde. It is expected to be pretty challenging in many ways, including travels. But I'm determined not to let it interfere with my travels. It won't be easy for sure because I have backaches that stall my breathing some moments, and the foot hasn't healed completely. But as long as flights are in order and minus turbulence, I will be alright. 

In fact, I'm sort of looking forward to being back in Hangzhou and experiencing the quiet. I think I have needed it. I haven't had time to myself at all, so it might actually be good for me. 

So, writing about myself is like writing my journal and maybe this is not the space to do it, even though I've always used my blog as my journal. 

There were years in my life, when I was so terrified about a certain man finding out about my blog, I had to hide it. And now, I don't really care. I can't believe I lived in such great fear of the men in my life in the past and there is no way I'm going to allow that to happen anymore. No more space here for men who do not love or care.

My friend M sent me something to that effect early today. Here it is!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Zuberi and I

I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age?  You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...