Sunday, August 11, 2024
men are mean things
What is it about me that makes men want to be mean towards me?
In Amsterdam, Kevin lifted me off the terrace floor and tried to throw me down the building. I shut my eyes and screamed. I was petite then. Everyone stared in shock. My classmates. No one interfered. No one tried to protect me. I didn't care so much about the Mexicans but I was mad at Beaver and the Bangladeshis for not stepping in.
Why do men think it is okay to hurt a woman for random reasons?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zuberi and I
I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age? You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...
-
on what life meant to make out of faith
-
Mamu touched my hair the other day and said: This is not the hair of the girl I birthed. What did you do to your hair? I touched my hair, im...
-
i cannot imagine how you put up with a man who drags you by your nape and tells you to go to your room and puts you out in the night. it...
No comments:
Post a Comment