Friday, September 13, 2024

Life on-campus


I've been meaning to post these Hangzhou, on-campus pictures. I love living on campus. And it makes me think I was always cut out for university life. Interactions with students always kicks me alive, like I am both a child and a mother at the same time. 

On-campus life also means walking to your department every morning, and on your way, running into stray cats. 












One time, there was a dead koi at the pool by the awnings under the orange structure.


But what really saved my heart was going back one morning to find the black swans 

had become reunited. They saved me. Like only they knew they would.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Zuberi and I

I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age?  You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...