Friday, September 13, 2024

randoms

I took a break from sitting in my room in Chapali to come to Sanepa to work. And I find that here, I get more done. I feel at peace here, like I don't have to worry about too many things. And while I've lost touch with the side of me that used to know how to write about these things, I still try to at least keep a journal. This is my journal. 






Back in Chapali, I still have the comfort of the clouds hovering over Tarebhir. 

That one tree on the cliff that always stands out when the clouds climb behind it. 

Can you spot it?




I've fallen in love with Hijjya river. Saddened by the growing encroachment. But no battles I could win here. I have tried while I could. Now, it's going to become a river of many bridges. I avoid the river most days because I fear it will break my heart.

I'm aiming at walking two kilometres every evening. It's not enough, but is something. And there's always the pipal tree.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zuberi and I

I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age?  You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...