Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bitch

Mamu says she died yesterday. The hen. She'd just laid eggs. All the three roosters fucked her right after. She just sat there in the pen- her eyes shut and her crest battered to just hints- for three days. Then she died.

Why is 'bitch' a gali, when the female in chicken, dogs, humans and the rest suffer because of what the cock can't hold back?

There are several female dogs around where I live and I know 'bitch' should never be a word of abuse. Bitch is the one who is born to suffer. Like the hen, who died because she couldn't anymore stand being fucked all the time. Yes, I saw her crackle and take off in that inadequate flight several times in a day. She must have willed herself to death in that meditation of hers.

I wouldn't even eat those roosters if i were non-vegetarian. Monsters. No, I need a better term- shit holes, dead rivers... this is only making me madder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zuberi and I

I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age?  You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...