i want to tell you
about my lover with
bright eyes
who waits for me
with
a clinking of glasses
on a cloudy night
and drenches
my insatiable moans
in burning Mead
i want to tell you
of this lover
who fills
my days
of tight chests
with flowers
and dark chocolates
that melt away
the congestion
in my nerves
i want to explain to you
how his eyes
graze my skin
smell my hair
and search my mouth
for an answer
let me speak to you
about this man
who exists like dreams
and wafts around my house
as a voice unseen
and a touch unheard
he's what i dare not conjure you into
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zuberi and I
I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age? You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...
-
on what life meant to make out of faith
-
Mamu touched my hair the other day and said: This is not the hair of the girl I birthed. What did you do to your hair? I touched my hair, im...
-
i cannot imagine how you put up with a man who drags you by your nape and tells you to go to your room and puts you out in the night. it...
No comments:
Post a Comment