Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mannequins


Something about nude mannequins always make me uncomfortable. Whenever I see them standing in show windows without clothes, I wonder what they're doing there and am filled with a rush to cover them up.

Why do you have mannequins in your store if you don't need to clothe them and leave them exposed in their lifelessness during stretchy intervals of changing costumes? They come to do you service. They cannot protest their nudity.

When you leave them like that, I'm sure they all wish you didn't humiliate them to that extent. Because, aren't bodies more beautiful when they are nude with life? I'm sure it humiliates mannequins to be so dead and to have the world know it and laugh at them for being hypocrites. While, they are clothed, at least they can pretend they have life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zuberi and I

I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age?  You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...