I think I finally understand why Van Gogh is who he is. It was strange but i had tears running down my eyes when I was looking at his paintings. Then I saw one of my Bangladeshi photojournalist friends had gone off to a corner
and he was actually crying. I think Vincent's work runs on two levels. For many he's just the bright shades and bold strokes. For the others, he's the place we call soul. It almost feels like he'd ripped his soul
open for us to see and when we didn't see what he had to offer, he decided to call it the end. It's the most powerful experience I have ever felt in an art museum. I mean, I have seen English painters' works in
the UK you know. But this was a completely different feeling. It made you want to weep for this man as you looked at all the colours, shapes and contours he had captured while he was bleeding within.
and he was actually crying. I think Vincent's work runs on two levels. For many he's just the bright shades and bold strokes. For the others, he's the place we call soul. It almost feels like he'd ripped his soul
open for us to see and when we didn't see what he had to offer, he decided to call it the end. It's the most powerful experience I have ever felt in an art museum. I mean, I have seen English painters' works in
the UK you know. But this was a completely different feeling. It made you want to weep for this man as you looked at all the colours, shapes and contours he had captured while he was bleeding within.
many would say that most artists are insane...
ReplyDeleteonly those who have eyes of understanding and ears that can listen can penetrate into the heart of an artist... as one's expression is the only way they can communicate to the world...