Saturday, January 11, 2025

and there's always Pokhara

 it is here that i heal. 

i hadn't realized it until this visit in the truest sense, but it is in Pokhara, i've always managed to heal. i've been better since i got here. something about the lake calms me. to be near it, to be aware of its presence, seems to aid healing. i've come here in the past to heal from heartbreaks, to run away from life situations, to just hide and work mostly, and this time, it's healed me physically. 

i feel very grateful for this trip i'm making with my nephew, et. al. 

i've slept better and my gut is in better form too. i hope to go home healed and reformed.




i've also written a letter to Mamu. Went to the post office yesterday to post it. that's a story for another day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zuberi and I

I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age?  You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...