Thursday, March 14, 2024

I'll be okay

 I've been angry because I'm tired. I'm tired of the hundred and one things my body has had to endure.

Rosacea is the latest. It causes my skin to flare up. And it makes my eyes burn and they tear up. It's making it really hard for me to get anything done. And I'm wondering what might be a way to manage this condition, since I know there's no cure. 

Sometimes people get lucky and it doesn't get so bad. I'm going to sit here and imagine it's not going to get bad. I'm going to sit here and imagine it's going to subside and my face won't get red and stingy and my eyes won't burn and I'll be okay again. 

I'll be okay again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zuberi and I

I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age?  You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...