I wonder how it would be to talk to my vagina.
I feel like it is the most ignored part of my body-- most ignored, brutalized, and now embattled.
I feel like my vagina is the most special part of me-- no one has to see it, or ask questions about its shape or the spread. I don't need to buy a correct cup size for it. I don't need to hear my friends comment on how nice or fat or sagged it looks. It's the most intimate part of me.
And always, when I feel an emotion strongly, I have felt it connect to my vagina. Not just sexual stuff. Emotions like anger, fear. It's like an intuition.
There's a certain man, for instance, whose presence always churned storms in my navel in a nice way. And the winds tavelled everywhere below the navel in so much warmth whenever he was around. And it was with this man I experienced an orgasm for the first time in my life. So, the intuitive part of me is my vagina, I like to think. Because when someone touches me the wrong way, it has always been my vagina that felt repelled, even before my head or the heart did.
I feel like it is the most ignored part of my body-- most ignored, brutalized, and now embattled.
I feel like my vagina is the most special part of me-- no one has to see it, or ask questions about its shape or the spread. I don't need to buy a correct cup size for it. I don't need to hear my friends comment on how nice or fat or sagged it looks. It's the most intimate part of me.
And always, when I feel an emotion strongly, I have felt it connect to my vagina. Not just sexual stuff. Emotions like anger, fear. It's like an intuition.
There's a certain man, for instance, whose presence always churned storms in my navel in a nice way. And the winds tavelled everywhere below the navel in so much warmth whenever he was around. And it was with this man I experienced an orgasm for the first time in my life. So, the intuitive part of me is my vagina, I like to think. Because when someone touches me the wrong way, it has always been my vagina that felt repelled, even before my head or the heart did.
No comments:
Post a Comment