Sunday, November 27, 2011

insane, insane, insane

for three consecutive nights, i've heard the pup yelp. it whines, yelps, weeps, stops when it tires then starts again. this goes on all night, making me want to kick the face of whoever it is the pup belongs to. why adopt a pup if you're going to tie it up all night and leave it to free in 6 degrees? am assuming that's why s/he weeps all night.
i took a sleeping pill last night to deafen myself against his cries.
when i woke up this morning, he was still weeping. the sounds were more feeble. but he hadn't stopped.
i need to find the house. this is driving me insane. why are we so cruel toward animals? humans. that's not even a name we should use for ourselves. we're monsters. monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zuberi and I

I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age?  You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...