Friday, July 9, 2010

i wish

Kanchu is a warm fluff against my feet, where she lays fast alseep, probably trying to find comfort for two days of bleeding. I can see it has been confusing her. She can't understand why I keep saying "NO" when she tries to get on the bed. She can't understand what I've been trying to do, inventing diapers for her and dressing her up in loose lacy underwear, making her look rather dramtic. She can't understand.


I wasn't so baffled when I first encountered my blood. The thought "hemmorage" did strike me first, but then I understood. It's easier to deal with such things in life if you have your mother around. Mothers are the answer to everything.


But there isn't much help with a mother like me, who can't understand what it is to be a one year old Golden Retriever, who's just started menstruating. I don't know how to take care of Kanchu right now. And I wish you were here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zuberi and I

I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age?  You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...