"two blue butterflies
stand guard
over your eyes,"
you said
and i looked-up
just in time, to dismiss
what might have been
longing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zuberi and I
I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age? You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...
-
on what life meant to make out of faith
-
Mamu touched my hair the other day and said: This is not the hair of the girl I birthed. What did you do to your hair? I touched my hair, im...
-
i cannot imagine how you put up with a man who drags you by your nape and tells you to go to your room and puts you out in the night. it...
babe, been meaning to tell you how much I like your short poems. this one in particular is beautiful.
ReplyDeletedont dismiss.
ReplyDeletehaha. blue lashes. ho ni. makeup launa najanne manchhey!
ReplyDeleteyou and this other person noticed am so bad with make-up. maybe it takes love to notice such things?
ReplyDelete