Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blank

The internet is like a maze. It's so easy to disappear into pages that open into fresh pages- new tabs, new windows, links to lose your way into. But if it's your words I'm looking for, I can be here and stagnate on the page, where words you type appear. It's like a forever wait. For me, you only have a blank screen.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. imagine the internet without Links! how would that be like? dysfunctional, i feel. the volume of info that's there makes it perhaps bigger than the sea. so it's very easy to get lost in the web, the web of links. thankfully, the likes of google help us find a portion of that but what about the deep deep web? guess that will never be seen by so many people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is like a sea, Dinesh. what was that talk you and I had about the deeper web and the way to find it? I need to trace that again.
    Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete

Zuberi and I

I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age?  You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...