Saturday, August 29, 2009

Just another Saturday morning

What was that song about "Sanibaar" when I was in school? The day sounded special, even while the week was on the roll. Everyone talked about "Sanibaar", every day of the week. It still makes me nostalgic to think how the heavy school-work seemed lighter, the moment you thought of a Saturday at home.

Saturdays are not much about rest and fun anymore though. You still wake-up, anxious about assignments or chores. You still feel tempted to turn off the snooze alarm, so that you can get another wink of sleep. But then you have to be up, run about, wait for the sluggish internet to respond, wait for people to understand you're making something work- feel like grovelling before them to rise above the petty. Ughhhhhhhhh!

Give me one more Saturday morning to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zuberi and I

I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age?  You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...