there are days when your head pools in blue, not the colour of the sky but navy blue, the colour of distance, nervousness, and a bit of anger. it doesn't take much for the mind to get in that territory. not these days. these days, the days stretch like a chorus-- the kinds that make our insides want to burst into something. but we hold on to a sliver of hope somewhere, the promise of quiet that is set to find us.
Friday, October 11, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zuberi and I
I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age? You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...
-
on what life meant to make out of faith
-
Mamu touched my hair the other day and said: This is not the hair of the girl I birthed. What did you do to your hair? I touched my hair, im...
-
i cannot imagine how you put up with a man who drags you by your nape and tells you to go to your room and puts you out in the night. it...
No comments:
Post a Comment