Monday, December 31, 2018

Yearender yearender

Dear blog,
It's nice to be back on your page. I've always felt like this was my place to hide. although, it has also been my place to be. I came to you in my years of turmoil, when the only way to get it out of my system was to write.
I no longer write.
And I think I might if I kept you closer.
Today, as a tradition of writing yearenders, I felt like I owed you my annual visit. To say thank you. And along with you, so say thank you to every single person who has loved me and let me be. I've been very lucky in friendships. Never lucky in love. But I guess we can never have everything we want.
I hope to keep coming back to your pages in the new year.
Love,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zuberi and I

I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age?  You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...