feels like a long time ago. Driving through the rain with my eyes half-shut, knowing deep inside that it is that time of our life again when you're not mine.
Again, I'm at work early, drinking dark coffee from a borrowed mug, as the rain continues its pitter-patter outside. You're probably in bed, finally falling asleep after tearing us apart in your thoughts all night long. And here I am, hoping this will be over someday and that maybe, by a very slim chance, we'll at least be friends.
Again, I'm at work early, drinking dark coffee from a borrowed mug, as the rain continues its pitter-patter outside. You're probably in bed, finally falling asleep after tearing us apart in your thoughts all night long. And here I am, hoping this will be over someday and that maybe, by a very slim chance, we'll at least be friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment