There isn't much to say about me, except that I recently lost an old relative who loved me and my mother very much. She fed my mom beaten rice and fish everyday when she was expecting me. And after I was born, Yaama (as I fondly called her) carried me around until my growing legs started slipping off her waist.
Then I lost one of the dogs I loved. He died fighting his way back home after being attacked by all the dogs he met on the way back.
There isn't much to say about me. Just that everyday, I fall a little more in love with my poet, whose suffering breaks my heart over and over again.
I'll never be whole. Just like you. Because, I too always seek love where it eludes me the most.
Take care of yourself.
Love,
.
Then I lost one of the dogs I loved. He died fighting his way back home after being attacked by all the dogs he met on the way back.
There isn't much to say about me. Just that everyday, I fall a little more in love with my poet, whose suffering breaks my heart over and over again.
I'll never be whole. Just like you. Because, I too always seek love where it eludes me the most.
Take care of yourself.
Love,
.
No comments:
Post a Comment