Tuesday, April 3, 2012

mascara

so
maybe
it's
true

all that cosmetic to hide behind

3 comments:

  1. do you know whenever you wear make up on your eyes, the bright blue eye shadow for tv, maybe because you flutter your eyes so much, some of it gets stuck way above your eye right under your brows, forming a little rainbow of blue, like a bridge - i don't know what walks on it, maybe innocence. you look like a little girl who's playing an adult.

    it doesn't hide anything at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oye. je sukkai hos. lekhna yaar. i miss your whining about mornings and coffee and work and how you hate the combination of all three.

    alchhi bhais ta. maha alchhi.

    ReplyDelete

Zuberi and I

I asked: Do heartbreaks hurt less as we age?  You said: I think as you get older - the current heartbreak is not as intense, but the collect...