Stumbled upon a site by a foodie that's all about photos of things that look delectable. It's just what I sorely need but do not need on a hungry Sunday morning. But how much I agree with her when she says:
This is my outlet to share two of the things I love the most: breakfast + morning light.
Sometimes, I've dragged myself out of bed, only at Baa's offer of the lure of a good cup of peppered/ginger tea and cheese omelette and soft, warm toast and potatoes in their crisp jackets.
This is my outlet to share two of the things I love the most: breakfast + morning light.
Sometimes, I've dragged myself out of bed, only at Baa's offer of the lure of a good cup of peppered/ginger tea and cheese omelette and soft, warm toast and potatoes in their crisp jackets.
P.S. And this prayer was answered! My colleague Srijana ji just shared a huge tub of vegetable momos and cheese and mushroom pizza! Yes, it's only 6:30 am :)
a good cup of peppered/ginger tea? That is sinfully winter yummy stuff. Your lucky morning just turned me into a hungry goon. However, it is too early/late for me to do anything in the kitchen right now.
ReplyDelete:o
make yourself a good cup of chiya for me XX
ReplyDeletei just saw the post script.
ReplyDeletedhyet. bihana bihana baasi khaana po khayechha keti le ta makkha pardai.
nope. she woke up at 4 to cook :)
ReplyDeletehyatteri. i didn't want to be J of you. but now i am. :P
ReplyDelete